Pleolit®, one new technology, endless product innovations
Based on our newly developed and patented coating technology PLEOLIT®, we offer a limited but outperforming range of window films that are adapted to current market trends and customer needs:
- Improved spectral-selectivity: our window films offer a unique combination of more visible light and unseen solar energy rejection results.
- Reduced absorption: as glazing systems become more complex and window films absorb 25% or more solar energy , thermal glass breakage is becoming a significant risk when installing window film on the inside. Since our films offer absorption rates of 17% only, they can still be applied on the inside of most modern window structures.
- Outside installation: in order to avoid thermal breakage risks, more and more window films are installed on the outside. Our new exterior window films do not require any edge sealants, and offer a superior durability and 10-year warranty. Moreover, blocking solar heat from the outside will always remain the most efficient way for solar protection.
- All-season: in colder climates, there is an increased demand for insulating window films that reduce heat loss during winter. With an emissivity of 0.04, our new low-e window films offer the best low-e performance on current window film market.
- Affordable: our Pleolit® technology not only makes it possible to obtain unseen performance levels, it also allows replacement of precious metals, such as gold, by less expensive materials. In other words, in our case innovation plus high performance do not equal excessively high prices!
- Flexible manufacturing: we are able and willing to tune our products to your specific needs, in terms of technical specifications as well as width, length and packaging.
- Family-owned: we are not part of a large, international corporation but a family-owned business, making us flexible and sustaining a longer term focus.